Protecting your assets is key to any successful business, but knowing what threats are out there is the best way to shield yourself against them. Part 1 of this Webcast Series will focus on the changing landscape and current threats in the tech space. It will provide an overview of various risk coverages like cyber insurance, professional liability, and social engineering protection that can help shield your business.
Join Erin Walters, National Practice Advisor at USI Insurance Services and Brian Bonkoski, Vice President at Chubb, as they take you through the perspective of both broker and underwriter and discuss topics such as:
- Cyber insurance and adapting to evolving threats
- Incident response and advisor collaboration
- Navigating potential gaps or overlaps in coverage
- Professional liability exposure - are you are at risk?
- Click here to view the webcast deck
- Click here to download USI's white paper on the power of a cyber risk assessment
Eileen Covey, Director, Finance & Operations