Join Eileen Covey, Edison's Director of Finance & Operations, Tim O’Connor, SVP and National Practice Leader at USI; Kyle Dougherty, VP at CHUBB; and Bo Birtwell, VP of Property and Casualty at USI for Part 2 of the Risk & Compliance Webcast Series. Part 2 of the Series continues to focus on protecting your assets, but approaches it from the eye of the buyer and what they may require during diligence in an exit process. The key is to avoid the fire drill.
- What the hot button issues are in today’s market and how to prepare yourself
- How to mitigate exposure prior to an exit process by anticipating purchase agreement runoffs and coverages during a change in control
- Executive and Employment Liability
- Reps and Warranty coverages
- What buyers look for in terms of insurance coverage
- Click here for the attached guide on Director Liability Loss Prevention in Mergers and Acquisitions.
Eileen Covey, Director, Finance & Operations
Bo Birtwell, VP of Property and Casualty at USI
Tim O'Connor, SVP and National Practice Leader at USI