Culture is what your employees are doing when no one is looking. Top companies don’t leave their learning and development to chance. They seek out innovative ways to foster a coaching culture that creates consistency and accountability at scale.
In this webcast, Steve Richard will take you through the best practices of sales coaching and share proven techniques your entire organization will want to adopt.
- Use metrics as a diagnostic to inform coaching needs
- Coach using the observe, describe, prescribe model
- Create a positive, productive call coaching culture that reps love while eliminating defensiveness
- Foster an environment of self-assessment and peer coaching to ease the burden on managers to do all the coaching
- Harness the power of the habit loop to change rep behavior
Recording: Click here watch the webinar recording
- Click here to view the webinar deck
- Download ExecVision's full guide to building a coaching culture.
Alex Symos, VP, Go-To-Market Center of Excellence
Steve Richard, Co-Founder and Chief Evangelist